- United States Flag Patch. 3 3/8"x2"
- Gold border or white border trim
- Available for left or right sleeve (white or gold border)
- Available for left sleeve in Silver/Black (for grey shirts)
The following is from The Institute of Heraldry, Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army:
- The U.S. Code does not address the positioning of the flag patch. It is appropriate to wear an American flag patch on the left or right sleeve. When worn on the left sleeve, the union would appear towards the front and the stripes would run horizontally toward the back. When worn on the right sleeve, it is considered proper to reverse the design so that the union is at the observer’s right to suggest that the flag is flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward.